Learn, Grow, Eat & Go!
- A 10-session series developed for 3rd graders.
- Learn gardening skills.
- Learn how to improve fruit & vegetable intake.
Walk and Talk
- Walk Across Texas (WAT) & Walk N Talk is founded on the popular Extension program Walk Across Texas with a dialogue approach.
- Participants learn how to walk for fitness. The Walk N Talk program includes two different series: Fruits & Vegetables and Rethink Your Drink. Both of these curriculums span 8-weeks.
- Create teams with family, friends, and coworkers to log walking miles.
Be Well, Live Well
- Be Well, Live Well is a 5-session series for senior adults, ages 50 years and older.
- Increase physical activity.
- Increase fruit & vegetable consumption.
A Fresh Start to a Healthier You
- A Fresh Start to a Healthier You! is a 3-4 session series for adults.
- Learn to increase fruit & vegetable intake.
- Learn to cook nutritious meals & spend less on groceries.